Biltwell Lane Splitter Full Face Helmet - Rusty Butcher
- Calculated at Checkout
Biltwell Lane Splitter Full Face DOT & ECE Helmet - Rusty Butcher
Check out Rusty Butcher's signature series Biltwell Lane Splitter helmet from Biltwell. You've either seen Rusty Butcher jumping his Sportster from that kick ass Harley commercial or follow him and his crew racing flat track on Instagram. He now has his own signature series helmet and we've got em here at Deadbeat. This motorcycle helmet has an aggressive style built for those gnarley riders. From hanging wheelies to splitting lanes on the freeway this motorcycle helmet will protect and outlast. The Lane Splitter is crafted with an ABS outer shell and a shock-absorbing EPS inner shell for protection. It is comfortable and light-weight with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads, and a BioFoam chin bar. This full face helmet also has great ventilation with vents in the chin bar and an outlet in the back to let air escape. The Lane Splitter comes with a clear shield that has clear optics and the ability to open quickly and close securely. If you want to put a communication system in the helmet it does have mesh pockets in the ear-recess.
The Lane Splitter Helmets multiple color options, multiple shield options, and multiple helmet shield hardware options allow you to customize the look of your helmet to fit your own personal style.
Biltwell teamed up with famed hooligan racer Mark “Rusty Butcher” Atkins on this limited-edition Lane Splitter colorway
- Meets DOT and ECE safety standards
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Audio pockets in ear recesses
- Injection-molded, laser CNC cut polycarbonate eye port shield with the same aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware as the Gringo S helmets
The Biltwell Bonanza LE Tracker Helmet is available in XS-2XL.
DOT Full Face Helmets