Red Wing Heritage - Classic Moc Toe Boots - Copper Leather
- Calculated at Checkout
Red Wing Moc Toe Boots - Copper Leather
The Red Wing Classic Moc Toe is modeled after Red Wing's original work boot style. Although these boots are not directly made for motorcycle riding, a good pair of boots can't get you wrong on the bike. At Deadbeat Customs we believe Red Wings are the best boots available, whether it be riding, or just to wear. The Moc Toe Boots were designed and built to withstand the daily rigors of the work day on the farm and in the factory.
- Copper Rough & Tough leather
- White Traction Tred rubber outsole
- Norwegian-like welt
- Triple stitched quality and leather laces
- MADE IN THE USA
- Oil-Tanned Leather (water, stain, perspiration resistant, and has a more natural look and feel because less finishing materials have been applied, allowing its natural beauty to shine through)
- Outsole: Traction Tred Cushion Crepe Wedge
- Insole: Leather
- Hardware: Dark Gunmetal eyelets
- Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Last: 45
- Laces: 80 inch Chestnut leather lace
Sizing and Break In:
A new pair of Red Wing Heritage boots should fit comfortably tight on your foot, with enough room to freely wiggle your toes. Over time the full grain leather upper, leather footboard and cork midsole mold to your feet, creating an enduring and customized fit over time with each wear. The boots take time to break in as they are made from the best materials available, after the initial break in period you'll be glued to your Red Wings.
- Most customers buy Red Wing Heritage footwear 1/2 size smaller than their normal size
- Includes a footbed that can be removed to fine-tune your fit
Note: To take care of your boot use Red Wing's Foam Leather Cleaner and Mink Oil.
Grab a new pair of Red Wing Moc Toe Boots today.