Red Wing Heritage - Iron Ranger Boots - Copper Leather
- Calculated at Checkout
Red Wing Heritage Iron Ranger Boots - Copper Leather
The Red Wing's Iron Ranger Boots are named after the local residents of the Mesabi Iron Range in northern Minnesota. The Iron Ranger work boots were built for iron miners in this region who required a double layer of leather over the toe for extra safety. These boots are tough with classic style.
- Premium Copper Rough & Tough leather
- Chrome hardware, speed hooks
- Goodyear welt construction
- Triple stitched quality
- Durable Vibram® 430 Mini-lug sole for grip while maintaining the classic Iron Ranger construction and silhouette.
- Leather: Copper Rough & Tough Leather
- Outsole: Vibram® 430 Mini-lug
- Insole: Leather
- Hardware: Nickel Eyelets and Hooks
- Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Last: 8
- Shank: Steel
Sizing and Break In:
A new pair of Red Wing Heritage boots should fit comfortably tight on your foot, with enough room to freely wiggle your toes. Over time, the full grain leather upper, leather footboard and cork midsole mold to your feet, creating an enduring and customized fit over time with each wear.
- Many customers buy Red Wing Heritage footwear 1/2 size smaller than their normal size
- Features a bump toe for more room up-front
- Fits a variety of foot shapes
Note: To take care of your boots use Red Wing's Foam Leather Cleaner and Mink Oil.