Biltwell Lane Splitter Helmet - Orange, Gray & Black
- Ships in 1-2 days.
- Calculated at Checkout
Biltwell Lane Splitter Helmet
The Biltwell Lane Splitter Helmet has an aggressive style built for those gnarley riders. From hanging wheelies to splitting lanes on the freeway this motorcycle helmet will protect and outlast. The Lane Splitter is crafted with an ABS outer shell and a shock-absorbing EPS inner shell for protection. It is comfortable and light-weight with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads, and a BioFoam chin bar. This full face helmet also has great ventilation with vents in the chin bar and an outlet in the back to let air escape. The Biltwell Lane Splitter Helmet comes with a clear shield that has clear optics and the ability to open quickly and close securely. If you want to put a communication system in the helmet it does have mesh pockets in the ear-recess.
We personally wear this full face helmet at Deadbeat Customs. It's also the motorcycle helmet of choice for the Deadbeat Stunt Division, which is our Harley Davidson only stunt team. They like the helmets aggressive styling and full face protection. It has been battle tested, crashed in, and holds up to the abuse our riders put it through.
The Lane Splitter Helmets multiple color options, multiple shield options, and multiple helmet shield hardware options allow you to customize the look of your helmet to fit your own personal style.
Please Note: Helmet ships with a clear face shield, colored face shields are sold separate.
- Meets DOT and ECE safety standards
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Audio pockets in ear recesses
- Injection-molded, laser CNC cut polycarbonate eye port shield with the same aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware as the Gringo S helmets
The Biltwell Bonanza LE Tracker Helmet is available in XS-2XL.