Simpson Helmets - Outlaw Bandit Shield (2017 & Up)
- Ships Within 3-4 Business Days.
- Calculated at Checkout
Simpson Helmets Outlaw Bandit Shield
These Shields are for 2017+ Outlaw Bandit helmets. Looking for Outlaw Bandit shield for helmets made before 2017? Click Here
These helmet shields are offered in clear as well as stylish and functional tints.
- Clear shields are generally used for night racing or very low light conditions
- Amber shields provide a minimal amount of tinting that's ideally suited to overcast weather
- Yellow visors are often used in dawn or dusk driving, as they tend to accentuate track features
- Tinted shields can help to eliminate glare during daytime driving
- Some people find that mirrored shields block even more sunlight than tinted shields and Iridium shields provide the most protection from both sunlight and glare
Water works best. It's very important to use the correct cleaners when cleaning your shields, otherwise you run the risk of damaging the shield's coating. Avoid using any glass cleaner containing ammonia, as this can harm the anti-scratch coating on the outside of the shield, and the anti-fog coating on the inside of the shield. Using a microfiber towel and water, wipe in one direction and repeat until the visor is clean and dry.