Feuling - Pushrods - fits '99-'15 Twin Cam
- Ships in 1-2 Business Days.
- Calculated at Checkout
Fueling Pushrods increases stiffness and column rigidity maximizing valve-train stability, increased engine RPM horsepower and torque output.
- Maintain maximum valve lift
- Tapered 7/16 4130 chrome moly adjustable pushrods, use a minimal adjustment parameter eliminating flex and loss of valve-train stability problems associated with most adjustable pushrods
- Individual length intake and exhaust pushrods keep the adjustment extension to a minimum
- Designed to exceed the needs of performance engines using larger lift camshafts and high spring pressures, while maintaining proper and critical oil flow to top and valve gear
- CNC machined with 32 threads per inch adjustment, Double jam nut lock system, RACE SERIES wall thickness. 120-recommended when extreme spring pressures are used
- Designed for use with hydraulic or solid lifters and street or race engines
- These pushrods require removal of rocker covers and rocker arm supports
- '99-'15 Twin Cam