Bung King Highway Peg Crash Bar fits '18-Up Softail FXBB, FXLR/S/T Mid Controls
- All Crash Bars Are Made To Order, Allow 2-3 Weeks For Delivery.
- Calculated at Checkout
Bung King Highway Peg Crash Bar fits '18-Up Softail FXBB, FXLR Mid Controls
This crash bar will protect the front section of your motorcycle in case of a crash or if the bike happens to fall over. If you're a stunt rider who doesn't want to damage your bike when trying new tricks the crash bar is what you need. The crash bar takes the place of the bolt on highway pegs and serves the same function, but also features derlin sliders on the ends to help the bike slide over the pavement instead of taking hold of the bike while it is sliding causing it to highside. Bung King has made sure the placement and length is on point so riders still have enough lean angle.
- Made of Mild Steel
- Fully TIG welded for strength
- Gloss Black powdercoat
- Overall width of 32" (same as most handlebar widths with grips installed)
- Sold as a bolt on kit
- Replaceable Delrin sliders
- The main tube on the crashbar is 1-1/4" in dia
- 2018 Softail Streetbob and Lowrider Models (This is a dual function part for those of you with mid controls)
Note: Please allow 2 weeks for shipping.
Shop By Model:
Frame & Chassis: